As parents of special needs children, we know there’s no spare time in a child’s development for “do-overs” or “trial-and-error.” You want to get it right the first time, to make the most of your resources for your child. We ourselves became frustrated with the paper-shuffling and wasted duplication of effort of whatever Do-It-Yourself tools we could find.

So we’re dedicated to providing cloud-based tools to parents of special needs kids to help them track progress and manage their children’s education plans. And we’ve made our best-practices templates and wizards available anywhere, across devices, to ease coordination of care across your entire care provider team.

We’re starting with a focus on kids with high-functioning autism, but building a platform to help all special needs kids. MySpecialChildGuide.com is built by and for parents, to help

get-started
Get started a with a plan of action during their kids’ critical development windows, with “minimally invasive” evidence-based methods
amplify-the-benefi
Avoid conflicts of interest.  Parents to assemble a plan around what’s best for their child, and our tool enables a seamless flow of continuous communication between Parents and care-team members — so that everybody can remained  focus on what’s most important:  the child making measurable progress on their goals.
generate-progress
Generate progress data matched to child profiles Future releases of our app can then use that information to create data-driven recommendations for parents on goals & methods.

Designed to create education plans that deliver better outcomes for kids.

Based on our experiences “learning the ropes” of the Special Education system with our own children, we’ve created a unique and fully integrated, web-based platform we wish had been available when we were first started out:
Use a tool to create a plan of action; save time, worry less. Spend less than 1% of what you already spend on your child’s special ed services, not to waste the other 99%.

Try the tools for free and see if they work for you.

Our mission is to build a self-sustaining enterprise, based on delivering value to those parents of special needs kids, instead of a charity continually asking for donations.

In that way, we also hope to bring these tools to market faster, and make them more widely available than they might otherwise be. We offer tools and recommendations for better educational and life outcomes for special needs kids, while protecting the privacy of parents and kids’ individual data.

Read more about who we and our partners joining us in this effort are.